Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm STARVING!

I had an awesome weekend. I went to the gym Saturday and Sunday, plus took the kiddos swimming. I did pretty well with my food, also. Went way over points on Friday, but I'm still within my weekly allowance, so I guess I'm okay there. Around the WW boards, they say you should eat all of your weekly points, plus any activity points you earn. That sounds crazy to me. It seems counter productive. However, I did eat all of the weekly points last week and lost 3lbs., so maybe there's something to it.

One thing I'm discovering after going to the gym this morning is that my usual breakfast isn't cutting it. I'm counting down the minutes until lunchtime here. I guess I'm going to have to come up with a new breakfast strategy. I shall put my Googlefu to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment